Customer Name & Addresses
Along with many other mail order companies we occasionally make our customer lists (name & address only) available to other carefully selected companies so that they can mail you with information on products or services that may be of interest to you.
Shelf Edge Ltd likes to keep its customers notified of the latest news and offers via its website, email newsletters and our friendly customer service team.
Shelf Edge Ltd only sends emails to people with whom they have had contact through one or more of the following routes:
- Shelf Edge via the website, telephone or by post;
- Shelf Edge or out of stock notifications were requested;
- An account was created on the Shelf Edge Ltd website;
- An email address was entered into the newsletter sign-up box or entry page on the Shelf Edge website;
- Shelf Edge Ltd has purchased email addresses from a registered supplier where people have voluntarily submitted their email addresses to receive offers from third parties;
- You have entered a competition via our website.
If you have received a newsletter from Shelf Edge Ltd and believe that none of the above applies to you and would like to stop receiving any information, you can do this in two ways:
Click the link at the bottom of the email you have received and you will be unsubscribed automatically or Send an email to email@example.com with unsubscribe in the subject line and we will manually add you to our unsubscribe list.